[Bordermarch] Home from 30th Melees

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:18:58 PST 2007

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all of the people who made a miracle happen, combining our 30th Anniversary Melees AND Crown Tourney this weekend.  Here's a toast to all of you and what you did for so many, and perhaps all 3 Jeff's had WAY too many "toasts" Saturday night....it's been a while since any of the old Skull got together at an event!
I spoke to so many who traveled so far to attend, and they were on fire with excitement even after the "Noah's Flood" we got clobbered with Saturday night late.  The Middle Eastern Dancers were better than ever, the parties more exciting, and this time I fought alongside Sir Simonn as long as this battered physique could hold up, trying to keep the wolves at bay.  What an honor, and what a weekend....

Again, our thanks to you all

Germanicus and his lady Chris, the twins Caitlin and Bethany, and Connor the Red