[Bordermarch] Event BIG THANKS

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 04:53:27 PST 2007

Good Morning,  :)
Congratulations to Their Highnesses Aaron McGregor and Vanessa de Verona!
Long live the King!
Long Live the Queen!
Long Live Ansteorra!

This will be a brief "thank you" before going to work this morning, and more thanks will come soon in more details, but I just have to say a few things about the weekend event:
What a genuine pleasure it was to watch Their Excellencies Santiago and Elisabeth in action and in service, in hospitality, in generosity and wisdom during the preparations and eventing for Their Autumn Melees event, including Sunday's Special Fall Crown Tourney.

The good planning and delegation and overseeing of Gate was a major undertaking, and I have heard Lady Padragain say again this weekend what a priviledge and pleaseure is has been to be able to respond to Kingdom by adding in Crown Tourney.
Her planning and devotion to that task is immesaurable and greatly appreciated.

The banner poles on site made a definite impression, creating a feeling of  "I have arrived" for attendees, many of whom made kind remarks about the banners poles and will bring more to add next time.

Merchants row was, I believe, larger than in the past;  I so much appreciate all the labors of Lord Phocas.
Sunday morning early laborers who actually created another site decor and set-up made dreams come true for many players.

Waterbearing and Chirurgeoning were so much a blessing!

Even now as some of us go back into our 21st century Monday routines, several men are at site to finish the clean up!
Without the "builders" and "cleaners," we'd be in a heap o' trouble!  :)

There are many more thanks to come, from co-ordinators, venue areas, and service crews, but as they will write "their" thanks, I wanted to thak each and all of them.
The Melees event gets bigger and better, and the group have some major considerations to meet the needs of the future.  :)
Have a great day!
Tessa,
Seneschal