[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Nov 19 08:02:26 PST 2007

Greetings Bordermarch,

HE Elisabeth and I wish to thank Their Majesties for allowing
Bordermarch to host such a wonderful Crown Tourney. The list was full
with Kingdom Ansteorra's finest fighters hoping to become Theirs
Majesties new heirs.
Congratulations to Their Highnesses Aaron McGregor and Vanessa de
Verona,

Just arrived back to work this morning, still recovering from the event.
Our truck is still full of garbage bags with clothes and stuff
protruding out everywhere. It looks real good sitting in the parking lot
at work.
We left site late Sunday evening saying farewell and thanks to the few
who stayed an extra night to tear down the pavilions and clean up the
site.
Several times HE Elisabeth and me were approached by individuals who
told us  "Bordermarch throws one heck of a party",  I figured that's as
good as it gets as far as compliments go. Everyone seemed to have
enjoyed the event despite the minor sprinkles.

Thanks go to all the tireless workers who helped at the event and a
special thanks to those who took up the slack where and when it was
needed.
More about the event later when I finally wake up.

He Santiago