[Bordermarch] A quick "Thank You!"

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:59:30 PST 2007

Good eve to everyone,
This is a quick acknowledgement and "Thanks!" for the suggestions, observations and more RE: the Bordermarch Website that several people have offered.  Everything is duly noted and added to the "Holy-cow-I-think-I'm-going-to-be-busy-over-the-holidays" list I have for work to do on the website.  Tessa has sent several over the last months that I also have and will be adding / editing those as well.  Again, don't be shy!  I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone with your ideas and suggestions, criticisms and critiques, so pleeeeeeeeeeze jump in and vent!  I need something to keep me sane while I'm flying all over the country and sitting in a hotel somewhere during this coming Winter.....!

Germanicus
At your service, somewhere in the U.S. ...or Mexico ...or Canada.