[Bordermarch] GULF WAR REGISTRATION

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 22:50:54 PST 2007

Goo-o-o-o-o-o-o-d Mor-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-ning!    : )
For early planners,      ...you have waited for this, and here it is!  Please scroll down for
...G U L F    W A R   XVii   R E G I S T R A T I O N ...

This post also constitutes a request please for how many local Bordermarchers expect to attend?
March 9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16, 2008.
(Always wraps around the 3rd Saturday in March.)

Lumberton, Mississippi.  To the east, 5-and-a-half-hours drive. Easy ride. I have driven it alone.

We have been asked to consider the opportunity to serve as front Gate Crew for a particular date,
or rather, several hours of a day or night.  What say ye?
If you have feedback on serving at GW Gate, please contact me off line.
Thank you.
    I've begun packing...!
    Tessa