[Bordermarch] Herald Question

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 10:36:54 PST 2007

Welcome aboard Jamie and Paula we love expanding our family....

  See you at 12th Night.
  HE Elisabeth

Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am glad to announce that we have two new members to Bordermarch. My sister Jamie has finally sent in her membership and she brought along a friend, Paula Jones. Unfortunately they are not going to make it to populace but are planning on being at 12th night.

Ok now to my Herald question, Can the new Herald please bring me forms for these two and one for Kendall. I am trying to help get them a device together to submit to you. I was trying to start them in that direction but could not remember all the rules. I did tell them I would find out who this is and give them the info to get a hold of the Herald but they live in Ivanhoe and cant get this way. So if someone could help me that would be awesome. We have however got them names and I made copies of the membership forms to mail in and we did that 2 days ago.

So thanks in advance.
Angel Barron
Lady Angelica Catolina de Granada
Black Unicorn