[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Announcement

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 18:47:54 PST 2007

Your Excellencies of Bordermarch, it is a priviledge to stand with you in
service during this sudden need
to help make the Crown Tourney day happen.
(Sunday, Crown Tourney, will actually be dated Nov. the 18th.)
I am at your service.

For the event now becoming longer and including such an important part on
Sunday,
if Your Excellencies have generated your list of needs, we can all start
filling in the blanks.
Individuals of the populace, each and all, please confirm unto Their
Excellencies your availability
whether on site or perhaps preparations at home behind the scenes before the
event begins.

As of late last night, site is now secured further with the landlord for
Sunday all day
(beyond the usual clean-up and departure by noon).

The by-line in Bordermarch is... {...come on now, let's quote it
together...}
"Many hands make lighter work!"    smile
So glad to be a part of this family who rolls up sleeves to accomplish
things, that others might enjoy the Dream.
Peace and Grace to each and all readers,
Tessa