[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Announcement

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 19:05:19 PST 2007

Bianca and I are up for whatever is needed.

Nik

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:         Populace of Bordermarch, Friends Far & Wide,

  Due to unforeseen circumstances Crown Tourney must be re-fought.  Their Majesties have asked us to host this Kingdom event on Sunday, November 19th during Bordermarch Autumn Melees.  This means many more will attend & Sunday will be another full day.

  HE Elisabeth and I are asking you, our family & friends to come help be of service as we make this years event memorable for all who attend.

  Please be available for service in all areas of need & represent your Barony well.

  It is with proud hearts that we are,

  Your Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch