[Bordermarch] Carpets for Hafla

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Thu Nov 8 10:00:43 PST 2007

Greetings Family!
   We are in need of carpets for the Hafla Friday & Saturday in the BFT.  If
you have any throw rugs or carpets that you can bring so that we can have
the Hafla we have advertised, please bring them.   It would be best to put
your name on a piece of Duct tape or masking tape on the back so we can be
sure to get it back to you.

Thanks,
Phocas

Anyone a member of a Mid-East Dance email group- please post a request there
for us.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:52 PM