[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Digest, Vol 19, Issue 8

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 07:53:17 PST 2007

Dearest Friends & Family,

 I realize that Latham and I do not live within the
Barony these days, but anything and everything that is
within our power/abilities to do we will gladly and
willingly do to be of any and all assistance that we
can be.  We will avil ourselves to the Autocrat when
we arrive on site, which will be sometime Friday
evening.

This is not only an exiting, but somewhat scarey time
for us all.  Our best thoughts and wishes for Patrick
& Julia and to all of those who are willing to "take
up the Mantle", as it were!

Jalali