[Bordermarch] Autumn Melee _ In the Beginning of an Adventure

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 18:46:43 PST 2007

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  I love hearing stories like these
because it reminds of a time twenty(mumble) years ago when my butterfly came
out of it's cocoon. These stories supply the energy to renew the stores that
sometimes get depleted, and remind us old fogeys "Oh yeah, that's why I do
this" Thanks for the inspired memories.  Baroness AmberLea