[Bordermarch] Fwd: Blackfox photo

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 21:51:24 PDT 2007

Oh, the way our server is set up for this bulletin board list, attachments
will not include.
Thank you so much for the picture sent off list, however.
Yes, Blackfox was a brilliant person and prsona whom we greatly loved.
He graced many a war camp, feast, court celebration, or melees; you name
it... he was there.
He piped us out of our last "Principality" of Ansteora court the day these
grand lands became a Kingdom.
The Blackfox awards were named in his honor to recognize excellence in
publications all across the SCA, Inc.

Subject: [Bordermarch] Fwd: Blackfox photo