[Bordermarch] Fwd: Blackfox photo

rebelk418 at aol.com rebelk418 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 08:22:21 PDT 2007

Could someone send me the picture at Rebelk418 at aol.com, I would like the see it.

Elijah

-----Original Message-----
From: LadyVal at aol.com
To: Chawee at aol.com; ardoin at bucaneer.net; barbara at unclejohns.com; benliz at gt.rr.com; billcburgin at yahoo.com; billiotkwhs at hotmail.com; bordermarch at ansteorra.org; bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org; bordermarch at yahoogroups.com; bordermarch-bounces at ansteorra.org; Amberlea at aol.com; clarkcw at iwon.com; HenriKSCA at yahoo.com; Dave.Lathrop at valero.com; dblathrop at yahoo.com; Keterlyn at yahoo.com; elizabethburgin at yahoo.com; Bobcat0839 at aol.com; Flylady40 at houston.rr.com; d_fox at hotmail.com; VFults at aol.com; jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net; kaledain at yahoo.com; katitcha at hotmail.com; lburgin at gt.rr.com; cre8tivtess at yahoo.com; mcharla_2 at peoplepc.com; polkey27 at yahoo.com; padraigin at swbell.net; phocas at bordermarch.dreamhost.com; org at godfather.dreamhost.com; phocas at bordermarch.dreamhost.com; dot at godfather.dreamhost.com; org at godfather.dreamhost.com; phocas at bordermarch.org; kpicou at gt.rr.com; vpicou at gt.rr.com; Egs43 at aol.com; Radiorepublic at yahoo.com; ric-deb.parrish at sbcglobal.net; armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net; seneschal at ansteorra.org; slovaczek at sbcglobal.net; dragonut at swbell.net; tessa at gt.rr.com; thetexladi at sbcglobal.net; tod at celticnations.org; kwc3f at netzero.net
Sent: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:38 pm
Subject: [Bordermarch] Fwd: Blackfox photo

Greetings,

Here is a photo (sent to me by a friend in Gleann Abhann)  of that wonderful
legend that we lost not too long ago.  Master  William Blackfox loved
Bordermarch and attended all our events whenever he  could.

He played his bagpipes many times around our first castle af  Clayborne West
Park when we held Melees and other events there, and also  was the star
musician at the Investiture of our second Baron an Baroness, Sir  Henri and
Mistress
Charla.  I can still see him leading the march around  the room in that huge
VFW Hall while he played "Amazing Grace" on his  bagpipes, as Simonn and Tessa
were stepping down.  It was one of the  biggest mostly indoor events
Bordermach had ever held.  Our friends from  Blackmoor Keep served our feast.
People
came from all over the Kingdom,  and from other parts of the Known World.
About how many attended,  Tessa?  Almost a thousand?  It looked like that many
fighting outside  and camping out around that building.

Here's to the memories, and to the legend of Master  Blackfox.

Valencia