[Bordermarch] Fighter practice

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 13:56:33 PDT 2007

HE Santiago,
I have learned 2 things from reading you email.
First I will no longer be drinking anything when I read your emails, Dr.
Pepper on my desk is not good.
Second I will never bring a drink to one of your courts for I would more
than likely wear it from laughing at your stories.
Thank you for the laughter please continue it for we all need it at times.

In service to Bordermarch
Lady Ophelia Larue MKA Karen Picou