[Bordermarch] Fighter practice

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 19 11:55:25 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,
      Having picked myself up off the floor after falling from my seat and nearly snorting coffee from my nose laughing (forgive me, Excellency), I wish to express *my* sympathy for your plight whilst undertaking this menial labour. The nobility should not have to soil their hands with such, I know, but when the peasants revolt, what else is one to do if one wishes to keep the estate running smoothly?
     I think Your Excellency coped admirably with the situation; after all, no one ended up needing the care of Chirurgeon or Hospital. And as an individual who is also all but blind without her corrective lenses, I sympathise.
In Service,
  Lady Meresankh