[Bordermarch] work at the castle site

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Oct 26 04:14:41 PDT 2007

My friend Wolf,

We will start around 7:00 am and finish up mid afternoon, we hope. Some
of our people will be arriving a little later than 7:00 am and some will
come around noon. We will bring some grills to cook on after site work
is finished and will provide chili and some kind of meat for all. If you
guys like you can bring your drinks and a side dish to share. Lunch is
usually just a quick break for whatever you bring. I will bring my
guitar for the evening meal as we sit around a fire and lie to each
other. Any questions as to directions just give us a call.