[Bordermarch] How we fared through Humberto

Dale Carroll dcarroll at mylinuxisp.com
Sat Sep 15 00:47:29 PDT 2007

Ericus,

Have you looked into NLS?

The National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is a
national service which will loan her books in audio format postage free.  It
is attached to the Library of Congress.  They will send the materials and
the equipment free of charge if she qualifies and she can return them free
of charge as well.

She will, however, need someone to help her with ordering materials.  The
website is http://www.loc.gov/nls/.

They have a MASSIVE library of materials.

Just something you might wanna look into.

Malachai