[Bordermarch] FW: Beware the Weather

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 07:40:51 PDT 2007

Greetings all,    We did fine over here.  We did have some leaks due to the high winds, but no major damage.  The power went out here around 3:30 am and we got it back the next day just after 4:00 pm.  There were plenty of limbs down etc.  As me and my boyfriend went out Friday to look for batteries we noticed several street lights were nonoperational,power poles down, street lights leaning hazardously, flooded underpasses, and larger trees down.  Other than that, we all faired pretty good.   I would like to ask that if anyone is able,  The County Emergency Response Team has asked that if anyone can help out at the Labelle Fannette Fire Department, to please contact them.  They are handing out ice and water.  They have at least six homes that lost roofs etc.  I strongly encourage anyone who can help to do so.    That's all from me for now.  Glad to know you are all ok. TommieAKA Lady Katitcha