[Bordermarch] Weather

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:55:56 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

  My father and I have fared ok.  We had some minor leaking due to the high winds, but no major damage.  We also had yard debris from tree limbs.  Southpark had several power poles, street lights, and billboards go down or are leaning precariously.  The Irving underpass was flooded almost to the bridge and was blocked off.  There were lots of trees down and limbs everywhere, but things went rather smoothly considering.  We got our power back yesterday at about four pm and my boyfriend got his back sometime last night.  Thank Heavens noone was injured.  Glad to know everyone is doing good.

Tommie
aka Lady Katitcha