[Bordermarch] Ravensfort Event

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 16:23:52 PDT 2007

Another great event hosted by our cousins at Ravensfort.

  Bordermarch was well represented by L John & his L Padraigin, L Nicoloi & L Bianca, L Catalina, L Sasha(Newby), TEx Simonn & Tessa as well as L Phocus and his daughter M'L Lilly.  We were so proud to see L Bianca compete in her first archery competition as L Phocus helped with marshaling the event. M'L Lilly did several of her beautiful bardic pieces throughout the day, L Sasha, HE Simonn and L John all participated in either chivalric or rapier competitions and did very well in spite of the heat. It was wonderful having L Catalina back and I so enjoyed visiting with both she and L Padriagin.  Big thanks to L Nicoloi for staying by our side and as always a special thank you to Countess Tessa for attending to our needs and continuing to teach us.
  And Phocus...your self sacrifice standing to shade us from the suns blinding rays was humbling.  You all inspire us to be better people, in and out of this great organization.

  God's Grace to you all
  Your B&B