[Bordermarch] Autumn Melee prizes

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 06:35:57 PDT 2007

  Autumn Melees is in a couple of months and I need to see where we stand on donated prizes. As you know we have three championship tournaments at this event, bardic, youth bardic and equestrian. Any items you would be willing to donate whether made by your own hands or not would be greatly appreciated. We have many highly skilled artisans in out beloved Barony and being able to show and give their work at Baronials was an honor. I would like to keep that going for many events to come. Please contact me if there is anything you would like to give or what you are working on if you have contacted me already. I would like to have everything completed and ready by the 1st week of November.

  Thank you

  In service..
  Nik