[Bordermarch] How we fared through Humberto

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 14:45:50 PDT 2007

Well met, dear Tessa,

  we are fine; lost power til around 6 pm Friday; still can't drink the water.....glad to hear everyone ok.

  sorry I didn't reply sooner; didn't get online all weekend!

  love ya,
  Selina

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Simonn checked on TE DeLacy. Armand said he and Caitrin lost power for a
while and had debris in their yard.

Quendolyn reported her trailer had some damage.
Phocas said he lost power supply with computer stuff; home and grounds are
OK.
Thank goodness Charles and Val can cool off again.
Angel/Maurice? Antoine/Selina? further east where more damage was told? Are
you folks in good shape?

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein