[Bordermarch] Sept Agenda

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 20:33:41 PDT 2007

        Barony Bordermarch
  September 27, 2007
  Populace Agenda

  Welcome:
              HE Santiago & HE Elisabeth

   Reports:
  Seneschal                   Treasure
              A&S                           MOC
              Hospitaler                   Heralds
              Scribe
              Rapier Marshal         Chivalric Marshal
              Chronicler                  Archery Marshal

  New Business:
              Melees 2007:
   Stewards Robert Gobel, Ron Bently & John Steele
   Please....Volunteer, Volunteer, Volunteer

              Events New & Old:
                          Battle of the Pines
                          Defender of the Fort
                          Baronial Championships at Bryn Gwlad Sept 28-30
                          Crown Tourney at Graywood Site Oct 5-7
                          Tourney of the Loch at Camp Camwood Oct 12-14

              Work Weekend for Melees:
                          Sat. October 27th

              Ambiance:
                          *Banner Making 101 Sunday Sept 30 at 1 pm
   HE Elisabeth’s home in Silsbee  373-4259
  *Accepting prototype tokens for Baronial feast & site Due NOW
    We have received a beautiful brass prototype from L. Nikoloi
  *Letters of intent for Baronial stewards Due NOW

  Introduction of Speaker: Gate Class 101
              Cindy Picou
  Thank you L. Salina for your excellence and continued service.

  Closing:
              Draw for door prize : Winner was Sir Simonn

  Many thanks again to the ever supportive populace and your patience in a longer then usual meeting.  It brings much relief and PRIDE that we can now say 41+ of our are populace are Gate trained and ready to step in whenever needed.

  God's Grace to you all,
  Your B&B