[Bordermarch] Brewers Guild

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 18:56:34 PDT 2007

Good Day HL. Therese,
  Hoping this finds you and L.Yagi well.
  I am sitting next to my Baron spouse and he has informed me to inform you that it is most kind of you to offer your bottles to thy guild.

  He will ride in on his sturdy steed "old blue" to get them one day this week.

  Thanks so much,
  His Baroness

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen <cre8tivtess at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Brewers guild of Bordermarch,
I just wanted to let you know that I have 10 bottles if you can use them, they are in the back of my car and if you need them call me and I will see to getting them to one of you.
Yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire