[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Tue Sep 18 15:58:52 PDT 2007

Hi, there! I don't know what kind (if any) of loaner garb is available here in the Barony, but contact our Hospitaler, Ld Vaclav Slovaczek, about loaner feast gear. He can be reached via email at slovaczek at sbcglobal.net , I think.
     Sincerely,
     Ldy Meresankh (mka Wendy Wimberley)
Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."