[Bordermarch] Apologies to Lord Diego

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Sep 28 07:30:29 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch,
   I owe Lord Diego De Quevedo a big apology for printing another Parchment
Pages with his name spelled wrong. He had alerted me long ago that Quevedo
did not have an R in it. It WAS spelled correctly on the edit copy I printed
last month and had at Populace meeting for checking and correcting. I'm
still at a loss as to how it reverted back to the wrong spelling when I
printed the final copies handed out last night. This repeated mistake falls
on me. I offer Lord Diego De Quevedo my sincerest apologies.

  I feel it is my responsibility to get these things correct and accurate in
publication as they serve as a reference for all of us to be sure to spell
each others names correctly in correspondences, reports and awards.

 If you received a Parchment Pages,
please make the corrections to your copy
that Quevedo is spelled correctly and
also the area code should be 409 not 406 in his home number.

If anyone else finds any other mistakes - no matter how small they may seem,
PLEASE bring them to my attention for correction.

In humble service,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
Chronicler for Barony Bordermarch

Checked by AVG Free Edition.