[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Apr 4 09:54:33 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

Last night after fighter practice we discussed having a war practice
once a month. This was agreeable to all, we just need to work out the
schedule so all our fighters can participate. Although some of our heavy
fighters were missing from last night's fighter practice, there were
still at least 10-13 fighters suited up for fighting heavy. Nic and
Sasha held down the rapier fighting, the Ladies were off to the side
singing, giving Gate classes and discussing plans for the future. Some
visitors came by asking questions and were encouraged to come back any
time. Some of the guys are bringing in new people into the group who are
interested in fighting. Fighter practice starts about 7:00pm and last
night it lasted till 11:00pm. Remember Sunday fighter practice at
Wuthering Heights Park on Sundays, at around 4:00 in the afternoon.