[Bordermarch] Seneschal position

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 20:38:05 PDT 2008

After many hours of conversations, deliberation and thought processing it has been decided and agreed upon by local, regional and kingdom officers that our seneschal position will not be filled for another 6 months.  This will allow those applicants time to become active deputies and attend another red tape as well as spread the changing of key officers out over a year rather then all at one time.

We look forward to working closely with all the officers and their deputies as well as those applying for future positions. It is a hard and at times thankless job but one that can provide you great pride in the SCA.

TEx's Santiago and Elisabeth