[Bordermarch] Back from Pennsic

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:01:59 PDT 2008

Afternoon to all,
I spoke to Phocas as I was still about an hour away from Troll at Pennsic War this year, and wanted to give you a quick update.  We talked about the website a little, and I'd love to hear from all of you about what YOU want to see on there.  I have a great list of items from Tessa, who's patience is amazing with me, on things to do, add and change, so I'll be working on that as we lead up to Melees.  Also expect to see LOTS of promotion of the event at the site so again, what do YOU want to see?

I had the great pleasure of talking up Bordermarch and the Keep to anyone who would listen at Pennsic (believe me, they ALL listened...) and the interest is building in places far, far away.  Attendance was down this year, most assuredly due to the cost of travel, but the battlefields were still overflowing and the combat was B-R-U-T-A-L, just the way I like it.  Ironlance was paid VERY well by the Varg for our services, and always put in the most dangerous positions in every battle...."we KNOW we can't count on Ironlance to not break..."

Intense action at the forefront every time, wild parties, most excellent mead and beautiful ladies...what more is there for a mercenary?

Germanicus

What if the price of gas didn’t matter?!!  www.greatjoboption.com
What if you had a 600 pound gorilla as your best friend?  www.greatlegalhelp.com
Take a look, then give me a call @ 1+ (817) 550-8817   (24 hrs)