[Bordermarch] NEW ADDRESS

billiotkwhs billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:13:50 PDT 2008

HELLO BOARDERMARCH FAMILY!!

If you have not yet heard the baby and I have moved to Bmt. (long story) but I am making it. This thursday I am planning to have kinda a house warming party. So if you would like to come by and visit  or just chat my new address is 2598 Smart st. Apt. 1   Beaumont,Tx 77702. Right now you can still reach me on my cell phone. So if you wanna chat or email please do so. Also thanks to those bordermarch family members who have made this terrible time better for me. You know who you are but thank you I could not have done this with out you.

Lady Anhelica de Granada
Angel Billiot (Barron)