[Bordermarch] "Parchment Pages" to publish forSeptember

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Aug 22 10:21:05 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarchers!
  Normally I print new Parchment Pages and pass out them out at the
September Populace.   Being that I am very busy moving this month, I will be
printing the new pages in the middle of September and passing those out at
the Populace meeting on Sept. 25

 I will have at the August 28th Populace Meeting a recent printing of
current information for you to check your information before I go to press.
If you have not already given me updated information, please try to catch me
at Populace or email me updates before Sept. 10th.

IYS,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
Chronicler

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.