[Bordermarch] MoAS office

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 05:21:19 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch from Therese d'Ivoire, acting MoAS, here's hoping this missive finds everyone well.

        I have been ask to stand in as acting MoAS for the time being and I have also submitted my letter of intent to stand as officer again, unless someone else is interested in the office. If you are interested, please send your letter of intent to the regional officer with copies to our seneschal and Baron & Baroness. Congratulations to Padragin on becoming our newest Coastal Region A&S officer. Great work!! I will have no excuse to be late :o).
        With that being said I would like to ask everyone to please let me know what you are up to (creative-wise) so I can begin bragging again on you (not that you weren't being bragged on before). I know we have some busy people out there and it only takes a few key strokes to send a note on what you are doing no matter how trivial you think it may be. I will be grateful for your assistance and you information.

As always, I am yours in service to the Barony,
Therese d'Ivoire

For the Parchment pages:
Everything is the same for Ken and I.

"Imagination is everything."