[Bordermarch] Call To Arms

Jayna Calhoun jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 12:59:12 PDT 2008

Deep in the heart of Barony Bordermarch under the ancient twisted oak that lends it’s  shade to House Crystal Skull sleeps the Barbarian.  He slumbers peacefully for times have been peaceful and prosperous in Bordermarch.  But in the far distance within the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann whispers and murmurings of deceipt and treachery abound.   The winds carry these treacherous rumblings towards Bordermarch and Jeffery hears them as he sleeps. His beloved Bordermarch, his friends their Excellencies Santiago and Elisabeth,  as well as all of Ansteorra are in peril from Gleann Abhann .   His slumber is disrupted, his body tenses and twitches as he appears to be fighting adversaries in his sleep.  He awakes abruptly lockes curly and wild, muscles glistening with sweat, the Battle Cry of the Skull on his lips.  He has heard the call to arms of their Excellencies and I tremble for I have heard tales of battles fought and won by Jeffery the Barbarian
 and this fierce group of mercenaries.   As his body relaxes he returns to his slumber once more, no doubt dreaming of the impending Melee’s and more battles that will be won and added to the legend of The Crystal Skull..

Catalina