[Bordermarch] chainmail

Travis orodreth_tx at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 13:05:40 PST 2008

Thank yall for you're help with my chainmail question. The Russian armour is very interesting, I was trying to find a way to have a more form fitting "jazerant"(which is what I'll call them now) but I couldn't figure out how to do that with a pull over jazerant(that I could get back off). The Russian suits seem to solve that. I will keep in mind that it needs to be loose enough to hang over a belt though.

Sir Simon, I was wondering what you meant by Norman style.What is that exactly?
Thankyou for you're time.

Travis
Self-control is the chief element in self respect, self respect is the chief element in courage.