[Bordermarch] Health of the Barony

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Tue Dec 2 04:08:56 PST 2008

Your excelency,

It has come to my attention that your health is not what it should be.  I have heard word that the Baroness has once again attempted to demonstrate her domestic skills and now the
entire Baron's household has been struck ill.  Rumor also says that you have more than the usual plattitudes spewing from your mouth these days.  I pray that this is not true.  How
many times must I warn you that the Baroness only cooks to hasten your early demise!  I can only imagine what hand the one armed gardener has to play in this latest concern.
Interesting how once the threat of imminent demise has passed that her ability to use the once lame arm has returned.  I guess the cover story is no longer needed.

I thought that you had enlisted an official taster at the battle two weeks ago.  I was fortunate to have met one of the "lost boys" while he was taking great joy in riding the trash
cart.  He was delighted in his ability to be able to determine the origin of different types of food and beverage by just tasting the liquid droppings from the waste pile.  I could
only imagine that this was a requirement of yours for this poor unfortunate to be able to become your official taster.  What a harsh test you put your people to just for the
privilage to serve.

My spies have not been able to locate any information about the swordsman and his doings.  Please be careful and do not get surprized by a sudden attack from his direction.  I have
been able to locate your missing Don and his hair seems to be well groomed.  Let us pray no tangles come his way.  I have also heard that the Donless cadet has been recognized for
his ability to consume large amounts of brew.  If there is such an award for consumption where do I sign up?

Concerned for your Health
Nomis