[Bordermarch] Kingdom Scrolls needed and a humble thank you

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 06:49:15 PST 2008

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch hoping this missive finds all well and stuffed after Thanksgiving,

I have attached a copy of a list of scrolls needed by kingdom. If anyone is interested in painting one or two (or more) of these I will see if we have them in our collection or I will see if I can get them from the kingdom scribal office. I have only yesterday received the Baronial scribal supplies and I have not had a chance to see what is there. I will make myself available if anyone needs a place to paint. I am at your service.

Yours in service to the Barony,

Therese d'Ivoire, Newly Appointed Scribe of Bordermarch

PS: I must say I am still in shock from Melees and my elevation to the station of Court Baroness, if any one of you had anything to do with my elevation I am humbly in your debt and very appreciative of the honor. Thank you one and all.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.greatjoboption.com
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://www.funds4npo.com/Theresa