[Bordermarch] (no subject)

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 07:42:44 PST 2008

WAIT !!!
Don't waste perfectly good entrails on the telling of a foggy future. The cooks need them for the sausages...
After being properly smoked in the hearth, these sausages will not only provide nourishment for His Excellency's populace, but will self for-fill the prophesy of prosperity and good health throughout the Barony.
I do have trouble (swallowing) the notion of my Baroness trying to poison my Baron, especially after having seen the intricacies of the office. An individual who would seek that office in the solitary should surely have their head examined and Her Excellency doesn't strike me as that terribly deranged.
In joyful service I remain, Elrique