[Bordermarch] Her Excellancy

Jayna Calhoun jaynalynn64 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 12:07:44 PST 2008

My Dearest Bordermarch,

Will No One in this Barony defend our Fair Baroness Her Excellency Elisabeth from the foul accusations of Nomis?

All of  Bordermarch have given witness to Her Excellencies culinary skills. With her unending kindness and generosity she has fed many of her subjects,as well as visiting friends, wonderful meals.

As for Her Baron,she has an unending love and respect for him.  Oft times I've heard her say "That's My Man!"  when referring to His Excellency.  No Woman has been any more devoted to her Man than Her Excellency.

 Nomis you should be ashamed for even implying that she would do him in to try and gain his power.  I do worry that in your trying times on the road as a spy,that perhaps your powers of observation have become unreliable.  Perhaps it was the diet of pigeons?

In Service I Remain
Lady Cataline
Lady In Waiting to Her Excellency Elisabeth