[Bordermarch] December A & S

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 10:32:53 PST 2008

It's time once again to report on all the wonderful A&S pieces that all you highly talented people are working on. If you are working on something please email me so that I may include it in this months report. Also, remember that Baronials is but 5 months away and I know for a fact that our stoutly Baron and radiant Baroness would just be thrilled to see some of their populace enter the A&S championship competition. If you need help feel free to contact me and I will do everything I can to assist you.

In service I remain....
Nik