[Bordermarch] December A & S

kwcw3f at peoplepc.com kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 31 19:55:55 PST 2008

Greetings,
      The knitting needles have slowed down a bit with the passing of the
Christmas season. I did finish a veil for a friend joining the Orthodox
Church and it turned out beautifully, in filet crochet. I am halfway through
a pair of socks for my dear son (one down, one to go).  I have a shawl on
the needles in progress for myself, now I can get back to it!  And,
always,there is the lure of all the yarn waiting to be used, and the
needles, and all those patterns, free and for purchase, that I keep finding
in books and through the 'magic' of the Internet....
-Ldy Meresankh