[Bordermarch] Missing??

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 23:16:48 PST 2008

I do call my Baron and Baroness off and on when I need info or I get another epiphany (yuk yuk) but I don't get off on Thursdays unless I use a vacation day, so I only make populace or I won't have any vacation time left for events. We do miss seeing everyone at fighter practice but with gas prices as high as they are,and most of my household  having to limit their driving, we try to carpool now when we wish to come to Beaumont.
wesley