[Bordermarch] Coronation

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Jan 14 07:23:12 PST 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

Congratulations Lord BrandEric, you can now hit your father, Lord Adolf,
with a stick and get away with it.
Thanks go to our fellow Bordermarchers who attended Coronation with us
this past weekend. Bordermarch had in attendance 15 brave souls that
made the long drive
to watch the splendor and pageantry of Coronation. I always plan on
getting lost on these trips so I schedule extra drive time into all our
trips. This time we got lost on the way too
and from Coronation and added about 100 extra miles to our trip because
of it. All of my passengers were too dumbfounded to complain.
This weekend we will be attending Round Table in Austin and plan on
having a good time visiting with old friends. Round Table is open to any
who wish to learn about the inner
workings of the SCA and is an excellent teaching tool for up and coming
officers.

HE Santiago and HE Elisabeth