[Bordermarch] Fighter practice cancelled for Thursday

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jan 24 11:43:15 PST 2008

The weather once again works against us. It looks like more rain and
cold wet conditions for tonight. Fighter practice will be cancelled for
Thursday night at Rogers Park. Sunday we will resume fighter practice at
Wuthering Heights park.

We have several folks leaving tomorrow for Queens Champion in Namron. We
wish them a safe journey as they travel the distant roads and spread
good tidings from Bordermarch and return with words from our cousins in
the North.