[Bordermarch] info for monthly A&S report

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Thu Jan 24 20:20:59 PST 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

  With January coming to an end soon I am looking to report on all activities in the guilds for the past month and any individual projects that you may be working on.  I appreciate every opportunity to brag on the many talents and works of the populace of this great barony to regionals and kingdom.  By reporting your activities, you may find other members of the barony that have similar interests or have a desire to learn about the projects that you are working on.  Please e-mail any information to me padraigin at swbell.net.

                                                                      In service to the dream,
                                                                      Lady Padraigin
                                                                      Minister of Arts & Sciences