[Bordermarch] Info. needed for June A&S report

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 20 22:14:23 PDT 2008

Haloo, Lady Padraigin,
      The knitting needles have been clicking away here in the Wimberley/ Wimhotep household. I have been working on baby gifts for a certain Lady's shower at the end of this month... One will have to be at the shower to see the items. (Wouldn't it spoil things if the gift was known beforehand?)
     I'm still in progress on the two veils I'm knitting for a friend for worship...need more yarn for the black veil and I want to work on the white one only at home where I won't get it dirty.
     Made an accent scarf which will go to Their Excellencies to be put toward whatever purpose they deem it fit for. The yarn is a lovely combination of cotton and sea kelp (yes, what they can do these days!), and is in a lovely colorway of yellows and golds. Unisex pattern, appropriate for all seasons, even in Texas. And it let me play with a yarn I normally wouldn't get to play with. :-)
     There are always more things I see that I'd like to try. I have a knit sundress pattern that I want to make for my niece (due this summer), so hopefully can get to that soon. Too many irons in the fire. :-)
Lady Meresankh