[Bordermarch] Further update

Diego QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 20:48:18 PDT 2008

Greetings one and all from the land to the east. War is progressing
well, and Ansreorra has been represented well so far. Unfortunately, I
have been working long hours covering Chirurgeon Point. But, the
Ravine battle was represented well by our own Newby. When I spoke with
him just after battle, he was still excited about his sucess on the
field.
Our Baron Santiago, is wandering around lost without his Baroness.

I have been able to acrue over 50 hours of volunteer time already, and
only half way through the week. It has been pretty cool at night and
was wet last night. But the merriment has not been dampened by the
weather.

I will say this, we are missing all of those that were not able to
attend. Bordermarch emcampment is way too quiet way too early without
you.

In your service,
Diego

Sent from my iPhone