[Bordermarch] Thursday March 15th practice

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 15:38:04 PDT 2008

Remember folks can get together to talk shop, do some barding etc..but NO physical fighting since there will be no marshal present.
  Thanks for respecting this Barony and the SCA rules.
  I will bow out since I am unable to drive but hope to see you all soon...oh and Santiago just called saying our fighters are wore out from fighting today but they made a great showing!!!  Vivat Bordermarch!!

  Elisabeth
  .........and for those friends and families in Bordermarch who are in need of prayers...I am on my knees and keeping you in my heart. Just remember God's Grace!

Todd Reamey <radiorepublik at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Just wanted let everyone know that I will not be able to make it to practice tonight.

Nik