[Bordermarch] Gulf Wars

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Mar 18 09:37:03 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

I am home in the arms of my Love and now rest easy.
While I was away at War, HE Elisabeth took it upon herself to finish the
construction of our new house. In the process of overworking herself she
injured her back and now requires treatment. Fear not, all is not lost,
for I shall personally nurture her back to good health. When her spirit
soars and she is once again hearty and whole I shall then allow her get
back to working on the new house.
Thanks to all who made Gulf War such a memorable experience for me this
year. Due to the extensive drills during fighter practices aimed
specifically toward Gulf Wars fighting, our fighters once again proved
their worth on the battlefield. Our Bordermarch ladies who traveled too
War with us this year deserve a special thanks.  Without their guidance
and grace our camp would have surely digressed into chaos. Towards the
end we all talked about not having enough time to prepare for next years
Gulf Wars so now the planning begins!