[Bordermarch] TE Armand & Caitrin

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 06:56:44 PDT 2008

There will be a potluck dinner at Countess Tessa's home Monday March 24Th starting at 6pm to offer support and condolences to TE for the recent passing of HE Caitrin's mom.  Please stop by to offer your prayers and support, have some dinner and hear some of the wonderful stories of this very special ladies life.  I wish we had been able to meet her earlier as she would have been a wonderful addition to our Barony family.  Caitrin certainly resembles her and it's clear now where she gets her cooking from!!!

  (Armory will still be taking place)

  See You all there.

  TE Santiago ET Elisabeth