[Bordermarch] The Baron has fought!

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 21 08:33:05 PDT 2008

   Vivat to HE Santiago for fighting and living to tell about it!
    Your Excellency Elisabeth, a word in your ear... HE, I've noticed, apparently has a strong right arm and doesn't seem to know his own strength. I seem to recall an incident at Twelfth Night with a Lady Lillyanne... Now Lord Nikoli gets an arm injury. HE needs to temper his fighting justice with mercy, as of course he does in his Baronial ruling of our fair realm.
     ...But seriously, Your Excellency, please know that I humbly beg your indulgence in my teasing of HE Santiago. I'm glad to hear that he is fighting (and looking good whilst so doing). Vivat!
--Ldy Meresankh (who does tease those whom she likes, but hopefully not so as to hurt.)